Please IgnoreStrangest feeling
Simple became confusing
I get no answer
What'd I do?
Yet I can't accept...
Its not my fault
I feel ignored
Its not on purpose
But it can't be helped
Its only natural
To feel replaced
When one can't,
Get to you...
I hear excuses
They don't make sense
I thought you said today
I might've hurt you
But you won't say
I say sorry,
To no avail
I got nothing back,
No proof you're listening
I sit in silence
I'm here for you
You there for me?
How will I know
If its the truth
I see no point
Though you say there is
I'm sitting here,
Zaphirix- Mission 11. What is your name? Zaphirix, The Broken Chain
2. What is your element? Memories
3. What is your age? 16
4. What is your favorite color? White
5. How do you use your element? I can go through memories and change them at will, and at times can make it so it seems I can control your mind.
6. What was your previous life like before you became a Nobody? I was hated by my family except for my brother. I went to school but was an outcast so other than this one boy my brother and his group were the only ones I ever really talked to.
7. Do you have any relationships with the original Organization members? No
8. What are your reasons for joining Org-OK? It felt like it was better than wandering through the worlds alone.
9. What is your favorite world and why? Deep Jungle . It's so beautiful there .
10. What is your least favorite world and why? I-I'm not sure
Emotions PoolI look into my pool of emotions, the one's I use the most. What I see I am not pleased with. If only I knew how to fix it.
I see desperation; for what I have no clue. Loneliness; the feeling I always get, that though I know I'm loved I think you only say it, never meaning it truthfully. Anger; if I could find the source I would kill it using it all up. Helplessness; why can't I solve this on my own? Unreality; I try and lock myself in this one, saying everything will be fine. Fake-happiness; not true happiness, but something that amuses me until it all comes back. Jealousy; of what I really really want to know, sometimes I just feel it over something stupid, sometimes my dog though I know he's mine, and sometimes a friend, which is odd.
My emotions pool is deep with many unused feelings. Ones I wish to know but cannot seem to find....
Babble How come people have to fight so much? Its making me stress out. Then again, I was so much calmer before I came back home.
Life hates me anyway, why fight against it? Oh right, I have a reason to live. My friends keep me happy no matter how depressed I get.
I hope school starts soon so I can get my mind off things and stress over something that actually matters.
Maybe I need to actually do what I learned in YWC and make myself write everyday, that might help too.
I need to get a good book, reading fanfics means I stay on the computer which means I'm on Dev which means I'm stressing over someone's fight.
This reminds me of the activity we did on the second day, its just leading me in circles....
Doesn't life do that though? You just go in circles; around and around and around and around until you die.
Why is everyone so afraid of death anywho? Its just a natural occurrence that happens when a
Zaphirix's Ref SheetName: Zaphirix
Other/Somebody's name: Ziripha
Proof of Existence: The Broken Chain
Worlds found in: All
World born in: Port Royal
Height: 5" 10'
Ziripha was the daughter of a wealthy couple who had never wanted a second child- let alone a daughter. Sadly enough they couldn't hand her off to an orphanage or it would ruin their reputation. As her parents would ignore her as much as possible her brother, Tam, took care of her as best as he could. As she got older he would teach her anything he felt necessary, like how to protect herself. Despite how protective he was of Ziripha he was always one to pick fights and couldn't control his anger, and she would h